We're seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Production Assistant to join our manufacturing team. If you are passionate about technology and manufacturing and have a strong work ethic, this position is for you!
You'll spend time on the following:
- Assist in the production of automated systems, including assembly, testing, and troubleshooting
- Follow established manufacturing procedures and quality control standards
- Monitor inventory levels and notify the production team of any shortages
- Help maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Assist with administrative tasks, including creating production reports and tracking materials usage
- Operate machinery and equipment as needed
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure that we met the project deadlines
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You have a basic understanding of mechanical and electrical systems
- You have prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- You can read and interpret technical drawings and schematics
- You have strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- You can work independently and as part of a team
- You are comfortable with repetitive tasks and standing for extended periods
- You have basic computer skills
Bonus points if...
- You have a licence permits Class 3 or above
- You have experience working in a startup or an agri-business
- Bilingual (English/French)
About Ukkö Robotics
We’re a team of makers, thinkers and farmers. We approach regenerative farming with innovation and technology, using what we learned to create easy-to-use products that give farmers flexibility and peace of mind.
Cofounders Daniel Badiou and Katrina Jean-Laflamme founded Ukkö Robotics with the goal of using technology to transform the traditional barn, making pasture-based farming more accessible. We specialize in the manufacturing of our connected, self-moving barns : the ROVA|BARN.
ROVA|BARN provides farmers (and aspiring farmers) with never-before-seen flexibility, allowing individuals to raise their animals on pasture while having the same benefits as most high-tech barns.
- Full-Time (40 hrs/week): in-person
- Successful candidates will be remunerated based on their skills and experience.
- Posted on May 1st, 2023
- Closed when we select a suitable candidate for the position
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, send us your résumé at